Tear Trough Filler Injection
Dermal Fillers for Tear Trough region?
Fillers are soft gel-like substances (non-animal hyaluronic acid) injected safely into different areas of the face such as the Under-eye area called the “Tear Trough”. They are mainly used to enhance and volumize the HOLLOW under-eye area. It also minimizes fine lines and wrinkles by filling up facial depressions or lines beneath the skin. Besides this, fillers also help individuals to revitalise the skin to regain a firmer and youthful appearance by restoring skin volume giving the desired effect of enhancing facial features to create a more beautiful look. As we grow older, our skin ages and starts to lose the ability to stimulate collagen, elastin and hyaluronic acid. This leads to loss of volume and sagging skin. DrDAesthetics carries a wide range of HSA approved hyaluronic acid fillers such as Juvederm, Restylane, Teosyal, Belotero, and Revanesse.
Which areas can be improved?
- 3D Forehead enhancement
- 3D Nose enhancement (bridge & tip)
- Sunken Temples Volume
- V shaped, U shaped, W shaped Chin enhancement
- Defined Lips Volume
- Apple Cheek enhancement, Almond-shaped Cheek enhancement
- Facelift enhancement
- Sunken Mid-cheek Volume
- Defined Jawline enhancement
- Laugh line Volume
- Sunken upper eyelid Volume
- ‘Love bands’ under eye
- Eyebrow Lift
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is it painful?
DrD: Numbing cream will be applied over the treated area prior to injection to minimize discomfort or pain. Most dermal fillers are also mixed with a local anaesthetic solution to minimize pain during the procedure.
2. What to expect after the injection? Any downtime?
DrD: You may expect very minimal downtime such as redness or bruise. After treatment, you can go ahead with your daily activities. If there is swelling, usually it will go away within 3-7days.
3. Do I need to avoid anything after the procedure?
- Avoid exercise for 1 week
- Avoid alcohol, Chinese traditional medications and Vitamins for 1 week.
- Avoid putting makeup same day
- Avoid facial or face massage for 1 month
4. Is it safe? Any side effects?
It is safer to be injected under a well-trained experienced certified doctor to minimise risks.